DEVELOPOING A SUSTAINABLE FARMING COMMUNITY!
Sustainable Farming, THE pinnacle of quality farming.
Skip below to add your own Review of Your Favorite Farm
Skip below to see other Reviews of Favorite Farms
A major purpose of this site is to not only educate people on the importance of high-quality foods and an improved lifestyle, but also to create COMMUNITIES of like-minded people.
1. A Community of like-minded people who believe that their wellness levels are directly related to the quality of the food they are consuming.
2. A Community of like-minded people who understand the immense positive impact on the area that they live when they purchase their foods from local small farmers.
3. A Community of like-minded people who know that though they MAY spend a little more on this high quality food, they understand the impact it has on their future health, the health of their economy and the health of their environment is more than worth it.
4. A Community of like-minded people who greatly value farmers who understand the importance of sustainable farming and the humane treatment of the animals they farm.
5. A Community of like-minded people who realize that the small decisions that they make today for themselves will make a large impact for those who follow.
All of the tabs beneath “BETTER COMMUNITY” (to the left in the Navigation Bar) are to help you get involved in a community
that will better all of us.
A community that values sustainable farming will help all those involved to truly achieve Optimal Wellness by focusing on Food First!
A farm that I really appreciate for its farming techniques and practices is Polyface Farms in Virginia.
I came upon Joel Salatin and Polyface Farms from my reading of "An Omnivore's Dilemma" and later from the DVD, "Food,Inc".
I believe you will appreciate his knowledge and humor. I have!
Please check the Polyface Farms site out (below), as this type of high-quality farming is their life. Who better to help you to really understand Sustainable Farming.
I realize that not ALL farms can become completely sustainable. So, if you really like a farm or ranch and are happy with their farming practices, please share. Thanks.
Have A Favorite Sustainable Farm?
So, what is the name of your favorite sustainable farm and where is it located? Please, share what makes this farm special!
What Other Visitors Have Said About Their Favorite Sustainable Farm
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...