WELLNESS BOOKS AND VIDEOS THAT WILL HELP KEEP YOU ON TRACK!
Peruse a number of my favorite wellness books and videos that have certainly helped improve my understanding of optimal wellness.
these wellness books and videos have helped shape Food First Wellness
in some way.
MY FAVORITE WELLNESS BOOKS AND AUTHORS
1. "Traditional Foods are Your Best Medicine" and "The Untold Story of Milk", by Ronald F. Schmid
2. "The Omnivore’s Dilemma" and
"In Defense of Food",
by Michael Pollan
3. "Against the Grain", by Richard Manning
4. "Some Like It Hot", by Gary Paul Nabhan
5. "Soil, Grass & Cancer", Andre Voisin
6. "The Schwarzbein Principle", "The Schwarzbein Principle II", and "The Program", by Diana Schwarzbein
7. "Food Politics", by Marion Nestle
8. "Brain Rules", by John Medina
9. "The World is Flat" and "Hot, Flat, and Crowded", by Thomas L. Friedman
10. "The Highly Sensitive Person", Elaine Aron
There are other books which I have not been so fond of, including;
low calorie diet books,
carbohydrate heavy diet books
even fat heavy diet books.
MY FAVORITE WELLNESS VIDEOS
1. Food, Inc.
2. Super Size Me
3. The Future of Food
4. King Corn
5. Food Matters
Interested in more Video and less Text? Perfect.
"What's New" at Food First Wellness is predominately made up of SHORT Videos and Presentations!
Consider it a Vlog!
SIGN UP TODAY
DON'T MISS YOUR "WHAT'S NEW" BONUS OF THE MONTH!
Have something to say about the Food First Wellness Blog?
What are your thoughts on the Food First Wellness Blog? Please share!